How to Change our Windows 7 Start Orb
DOWNLOAD Windows 7 Start Orb Changer from HERE
Windows 7 Start Orb Changer allows you to change your start orb/button with just one click in Windows 7.
• Allows you to change the orb in four different ways:
o Context Menu
o Drag & Drop
o Change Button
o Command Line (Syntax only contains orb location)
• Works with all DPIs (If the orb is too big or too small it will automatically resize it)
• Works with both x86/32-bit and x64/64-bit
• Works with both PNG and BMP file formats
• Can integrate with desktop context menu
• Can integrate with PNG and BMP file formats’ context menu
• Allows you to change the orb in two different methods:
o Memory Patching – Edits the start orb in memory which doesn’t cause any UAC prompts
o Resource Editing – Edits the start orb by replacing resources of %windir%\explorer.exe
• Easy-To-Use & clean interface
• Two modes for normal and advanced users
• First & ultimate Windows 7 start orb changer available on the net
How to use:
1. Run the tool as administrator.
2. Click Change.
This tool has been tested with Windows 7 Ultimate English RTM SP0 (No Windows Updates) x86/32-bit and x64/64-bit on several computers and works perfect. If you are using SP1 or any Windows updates, check the Replace By Editing Resources option and try.