Rainmeter Instructions And Download
Rainmeter displays amazing customizable skins right on your desktop.
With Rainmeter you would be able to use a huge variety of custom skins for memory and battery power, RSS feeds, time, date and weather forecasts as well. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and control your media player – all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. Rainmeter is at once an application and a toolkit. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Quick step-by-step Rainmeter tutorial
1. Download Rainmeter (link down below).
2. You can use the recommended installation settings.
3. Now we need a Rainmeter skins to install.
4. You can pick something you like from our selection here.
5. After downloading is complete run the .rmskin file and press install.
6. Run Rainmeter if you haven’t, then right click the Rainmeter icon on the Taskbar and select Manage.
7. There you`ll see all the skins that are currently installed.
Some skins are more complex than others and allow further customization. To do so open the Rainmeter Manage menu, right click the skin and press edit. If it allows modifications you will see instruction in the skin`s code.
Every skins has a set of default settings you can easily alter by right clicking the skin on the desktop and selecting the “Settings” menu. You can change Transparency, Position and you can make the skin click-through, which is very useful.
All skins can be used in different combinations limited only by your imagination. If you achieve good results you can save them by creating a custom Layout.
Give your Layout a name, click save and you will be able to restore it at any point.