How to install third party windows 7 themes tutorial
This is Step-by-step instructions how to install and apply your custom Windows 7 theme.
1. Download Universal Theme Patcher. You have to choose either the 32bit installer or the 64bit one, based on the system you’re using. Patch all files (3 files for 64bit users, 2 files for 32bit users). You don’t have to restart at this point.
2. Download Theme Resource Changer. Once again start the corresponding setup.
3. Find a theme to install. You can simply browse our rich hand-picked collection of high quality themes and find something that suits you.
4. Copy the content of the “theme” folder (1 .theme file and 1 folder) and paste it in Windows\Resources\Themes
5. Restart your computer.
6. Right click on your desktop and go to Personalize settings. The installed themeyou should be now visible under “Installed theme”. Click on it to run it!
If you experience any troubles and problems installing custom windows 7 themes just let us know, we’ll help you sort it out.
If we helped you, you can help us back! Subscribe or like us on Facebook, its free and we would be able to bring to you even more free stuff and tutorials in return!