CLICK HERE FOR LARGER IMAGE
GPU Observer lets you monitor the most recent stats of your NVIDIA or AMD/ATI Desktop Graphic Card.
It does not require any 3rd party applications. Just the latest full feature driver from your given graphic card vendor is needed.
– NVIDIA Desktop Cards (Generation: 7,8,9,200,300,400)
– ATI Desktop Card (Generation HD 2,3,4,5 [Catalyst 9.3 or above])
– Several NVIDIA Mobile Cards
– ATI Mobile Cards
– Intel IGP
– S3 Cards
– Matrox Cards
Update 3.6: Fermi Support
1. Close all instances of the Gadget
2. Kill process “sidebar.exe” using Taskmanager [Ctrl+Shift+ESC]
3. Delete folder %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows Sidebar/Gadgets/GPUObserverXX.gadget
4. Start Sidebar again from Startmenu / Desktop context menu